Colt Breaking Program
A $2500 value for only $1750
Our Colt Breaking program is designed for starting a colt or filly off right from day one. The goal of this program is to own a horse that you can enjoy. He or she will leave the ranch with a strong foundation for you to build upon, allowing you to take your horse in any western discipline you want. Whether it’s barrels, cows, or leisure trail rides, your young horse will have the basics it needs to achieve your goals. This may include, but is not limited, to ground manners, yielding hindquarters, moving shoulders, saddling, de-spooking, and flexing laterally and horizontally at the pole.
- Initial meeting with Brian to evaluate horse and set goals for the next 30 days.
- 1 hr. sessions with Brian, 6 days a week
- Weekly updates from Brian on the progress being made.
- Full pasture boarding included. If your horse is on a different feed than what Rockin’ J provides, owner must provide their own feed.
- Final meeting with Brian at the end of 30 Days to discuss the results and how to handle the horse going forward.